Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) is a complete retail solution that comes with the essential retail software, hardware, and integrated credit card processing tools to help boost the bottom line. With QuickBooks POS, retailers can:
- Know exactly where they are making money and where they are not with sales, inventory, and customer data at their fingertips.
- Manage inventory, update prices, set discounts, transfer data to QuickBooks Accounting software, and other time-consuming tasks with just a few clicks instead of hours of work.
- Keep their customers happy with personalized service, emails, newsletters, and loyalty programs.
- Get up and running in no time. Simple setup instructions and tutorials make it easy to start ringing sales in hours rather than days.
- Real-time inventory tracking to identify what’s in stock, what’s hot, and what needs to be reordered.
- Reporting tools to track customer interests and provide better, personalized services.
- Integration capabilities to electronically transfer sales information to QuickBooks Accounting software, eliminating dual entries and data entry errors.
- Easily ring up sales accepting credit cards and keeping checkout lines moving.
Introducing the next generation of Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale 18. Smarter, faster better.
- Handles sales, credit card processing, inventory management, customer tracking
- Our latest updates deliver 10x faster startup times and significantly faster workflows
- Save time with new multi-tasking capability, keyboard shortcuts, and sorting in key workflows
- Say yes to higher credit card security standards: our product is EMV Chip Card ready.
- Seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Desktop financial software
A free 30 days of technical support is given to customers.
|Accept payments||Ring Sales||Track your inventory|
|Customers will love being able to pay with credit cards, cash, and more. You’ll love how those payments reconcile in QuickBooks, reducing the hassle of manual data entry and reconciliation.||Ring sales with an optional barcode scanner, a Microsoft Surface® Pro,2 or just manually enter item names or numbers. Add discounts and build customer information for CRM.||Your inventory is updated with every transaction giving you a sightline into what’s hot and what’s not. You’ll learn what your bestsellers are, what needs to be reordered, and what you could do without.|
|Track and reward customers||Sync with QuickBooks||Works with Microsoft Surface® Pro|
|Take CRM to the next level. See customer history like balance owed, credit available, loyalty program status, and special offers at the top of your transaction screen every time you ring up a sale.||When you accept a payment, process a sale or update your inventory, QuickBooks updates your books helping you save time, effort, and potential errors. Plus, you’ll be better prepared at tax time.||Modernize the look and feel of your store with Microsoft Surface® Pro 4 tablets. Save counter space and get the flexibility to ring sales and check inventory within your store.|
|Revolutionize the way you do business — Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 works in a tablet environment on Microsoft Surface® Pro.|